<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
My Silly brother :)
Saturday, October 11, 2008

HELLO!!!
I went to action city with a couple of my friends and bought this realistic bread.It was meant to relief stress when you squeaze it tight!!!I tricked my brother and sister in thinking it was real.Who knew that my brother would actually munch of a piece of the fake bread!When I told him what was in his mouth,he spat it out immediately!It was not only him that tried to munch on the fake bread,my mother did so too.As for my younger sister,I stopped her before she bit it,otherwise,she too would have been tricked.Still,My brother was the only one that kept bitting on the fake bread until a piece came off.No offence but,What an idiot!! :P