<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
OMGG!!
Friday, October 24, 2008

Helooox!
Today in my life,three totally cool things in happened.First I finished interviewing pupils from different CCAs.I only needed about half an hour.Definitely less than one of the interviewers (Seraphina). :P LOL!Next,I was supposed to sing Two Stars by Meaghan Martin.But we did not have the instrumental song.So our teacher said we would perform next time.There was another singing group,Chew Peng's group.Our teacher said that we should combine to form a bigger group.After further consideration,My group member decided to talk to the other group over some issues.After understanding each other,We were soon a group.Although I was supposed to be one of the singers,Elisha wanted to sing..chewpeng too.Unfortunately we could only choose one.Elisha got chosen and Chew Peng did not seem to take it too hard.I was just happy that I volunteered to be the choreographer.It was so cool.I managed to choreograph one verse in a day.YAY ME!After school,Cherie,Vanessa and I went to West Mall to catch High School Musical 3.To tell you ppl the truth.this is the very first time I am watching a movie on its air date.Luckily I bought a ticket for Cherie or she would have to queue up for a very long time before getting a ticket.WOW!The movie was fabulous!Best HSM I ever saw.I lov the songs and the storyline.Not to mention,The three of us were lucky to have caught the bloopers at the end of the movie.OMG!It was so funny.During one of them,The wildcats forgot to wear therir pants and had to run back in their boxes.LOL!I will never forget this day. :)