<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
why me?
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HELLLOOOOOOOX

GOOD
Today,my life was good and bad.Well the good thing was that I got to watch the video Chemane,Sera and I had been working on since the week before PSLE.And it was really fun as I am almost done filming the video.I loved the part where we had to look for Chemane.Btw,I looked and sounded kind of wierd.LOL!

BAD (NO OFFENCE)
I was totally kicked out of the dance.My teacher asked me to merge group with Chew Peng.Today,My teacher kicked the three of us(my previous group before merging with Chew Peng) out.I do not even know why I must join their stupid group if I knew I was going to be kicked out after a day.I do not even know why ChewPeng's group members think that we are angry with them.I feel so much better not having to worry about the dance.Anyway,I was the choreographer.Whatever dance moves they do it is will still be originally from me.That is a fact that they can never deny.I know they gave me an explaination but I really do not know how to put this.I need help...Lots of help.WHATEVER!I just do not want to be part of this mess.I am going with the plan and am not going to regret it. (:

PS:Sorry Chewy,My feelings....