<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
BIBLE CAMP 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008

BIBLE CAMP.Some ppl might think,"Oh yay!So Fun" Well,It was not that fun,but it has been fun.just fun.Well,we started of by registering at the register so we can find out which group we were in.OMG?!I was in like the most quietest group ever.Worst.I was the only girl.OMG!!Hhaha...We played this game where we had to shout out the person's name once we saw their faces.It was okay...Not too bad.Then we had our tea break.Gees...I was'nt hungry..So I just drank Milo.While waiting for my other group members to finish eating,I went to my friend's(Candice) group.We both decided to ask Alvin,my cathechism classmate,to tell Shaun(The ultimate Chelsea fan) that Chelsea Sucks.Shaun is also known as C.E.F. to me.That stands for Chocolate Eating Freak.LOL!Hehehehe....He did'nt take it too hard though.Urghhh....but we had a backup plan.Weplayed more games...And sang songs.etc..Then it was LUNCH TIME!!!I still did'nt eat,but I did tell shaun this,"Later Candice and I gonna play a game with you.Faster eat,But please don't puke on me." Too Bad,A boy named Nicholas heard our conversation and said," Ay..Is she asking you out on a date?"Then this,"Puke on her!Puke On Her!"OMG!Annoying much?But we did mange to do smth.He was drinking smth.So I decided to do what KhaiTing always does to me.I tried to press the packet so that all the liquid will flow out.HAHAHA!!It did not work though.LOLs la.OMG!!When I tickeled him he SHRIEKED!!! OMG...A boy okay!!!HAHAHA!!!He is like super funny.He then wentaround saying "LICK ME" Ewww...Yucks!When we assembled back...I tried to put this plastic bag in his shirt which I found in someone's hand.OMG!!So fun.Well,Then we had to play a game.etc.and then we went home.Oh Yippee I can't wait for the next camp. :
PS: I am still stuck!Was it fun or not?!