<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
NICOLE LIM!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HELLOOS!

OMG!Nicole Lim is like super sweet.If you want me to name like five fabulous things about her....well here they are.
1.She is super sweet.
2.She is damn pretty.(I am so jelous.)
3.She is the best friend you can ever have.
4.She is so nice.
5.She has great hair.(LOL!)

Short Speech To Nicole!!!

NICOLEEE!
Thx for being my best friend.LOL.You are seriously very sweet.Since you wrote about me in your blog...I am now writing about you.Well,Nicole!!!You are awesome.Well If I was supposed to tell everyone the top ten people I can think of....Well here they are.

1. NICOLEEE : Best Friend I have ever had.
2. REENA: Funny.
3.SERAPHINA: From Primary one.Of course she should be on the list.
4.VALERINE: A friend who is always there/ fun to be with.
5.N_ _ _ T_ _ _ :Thanks to SVR.(Its a baby.)LOL
6.CKT : Hehe.Cool & Sporty....Happy Spectacles Day!
7.ANNE-MARIE : Nice!
8.CHERIE : Funny and always there for me.
9.LIJUN : OMG! She like everything gd there is in the world.
10.CELESTE : My P3 Bff. Love ya!

To EVERY P6 STUDENT GRADUATING...ILY & IWMY FOREVER!