CNY
Monday, January 26, 2009
Wow! Dont you just love the new year? Oh yea...A lot....Okay...so ppl came and we visited...blablabla...You know the usual butr the point is I recieved Over a hundred dollars on the very first day!OMG! Then when we were in the lift to go home...There were these two guys roughly around their 16s or 17s.OMG! One of them was like emo and the other one CUTE! Omg! They stopped at the 9th floor though.So Sad right? My sis said that she liked the emo one...I like the other one...Ahem! Cute hello??Anyway,When I reach home,I was hungry,again. So I went to eat raw salmon in wasabi.Wow! DELICIOUS! Omg! Love it too much. But...When I was abt to eat the next piece which had a lot of wasabi on it, My sister,NICOLE CHIA, who was dancing like a freaking retard, danced towards me and accidentally hit my chopsticks which made me drop the salmon and the wasabi splattered into my eye.OMG! SO HOT! And here comes the ,"OMG! I am so sorry;" HAIX! So pain...So sad... I know that she cant help it.She has been dancing like for dunno how many days liao...So poor thing! HAAHAA!LOL! HAPPY CNY! :]

