STC Orientation Camp
Friday, January 9, 2009
DAY ONE
We played games.My facilitator, Adeline,found out that I was Nicole Chia's sister.
- Went to CHIJmes.If thats how its spelled.
- My friends and I found almost everything.
-Lunch was okay.....Better than the canteen food.
- Cheering and games....FUN!
- Go home.
DAY TWO
- Practice camp cheers.
- Get ready for the camp fire performance.
- Memorise Class song.
- Lunch was gross. Someone found a dead caterpilla mixed in her vegie!
- So after my grp took a first bite they stopped.
- Cheering and Playing Games
-Go Home
Day Three/ CampFire Night
OMG! I have been waiting for this day ever since I went to the STC Orientation. I was so lucky that it did'nt rain cuz if it did...The campfire would'nt be fun at all.The camp fire was super big. Despite all these.I was still a little worried. I was kind of worried as my grp was not ready for the performance. But we managed to get through it in the end.The real point is that I have so much more friends now than the first day of school.I know almost everybody in my class. Except for Isabelle and some others. I am not really close to them. But I do have some really cool ones like, WhaiFen, Valerie!,Jamie,Celeste, KhaiTing,Gloria,Charmaine,Beatrice,Rachel, Reena,Yu-Jin,Yoges, Li Jun, Angie, HeeTian & Melissa.This camp really help me bond with the class.Before I go one, Do you realise that someone is missing? She is none other than VANESSA! I will nvr leave you out!
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS
My group's faclitators are Adeline ( Also my sister's friend), JiaMin, Tessa,Daphne and Shewane or somethig.I dun really know how to spell it.Adeline was really funny.HAHA!JiaMin helped my grp a lot during times when we needed to practice for our performance.I am really grateful.Tessa was my friend's sister.HAHA!Daphne was trying to make the vamp more lively, he often said that she was cute.To me, She acted like it,HAHA! Cute I guess.Shewane or something was also cool...BUt I was'nt really close to her as she was not in chrge of my grp.
WHAT I LOVED
WHOOO!! The performances were great! I loved the cheering part the most...Actually...I loved it! But I think that the most nest part was when we sang our IJ Song.
1A ROCKS!

