..
Friday, February 6, 2009
I went to Celeste's house today.Wow! It changed so much since the last time I went there. Omg.We were supposed to go to the plaza but she was afraid that her grandmother will feel lonely at home so we cancelled the trip.We played the lamest game ever........HABBOHOTEL. OMG! Freaking boring.Celeste and I continued playing as we did smth to make the game more fun to play.(Celeste,HAHA! You know what I mean right??) Okay, Then we went on facebook and other ppl's blogas and stuff.SO SAD!! Rachel's mom did'nt allow her to go.RACHELLLL!!!!Ahh...So sad...Right Celeste? HAHA! Then I had to go alr.SO fast right! We nvr even take picture....Omg...So Wasted luh.HAHA! But When I was at her house,I could'nt help but kept looking forward to :
1) Meeting my P4 Class.
2) Getting new specs.
3) Cathechism Class??
Well.Thats it.HAHA!But the bad thing is that I forot to buy new badge.WTH.Okay....See ya!

