YABU KOTA & MY P4 CATHECHISM CLASS
Sunday, February 1, 2009
OMG!!!!Yabu Kota is so freakin hot ,cute and a little gay but still...Omg?????? I HAVE OFFICIALLY BECAME THE BIGGEST FAN OF YABU KOTA.Okay....moving on....okay...So today,I met my P4 Class. Wow! They are super cute.For those who do not get what I mean here's the thing."I am helping the primary cathechism classes on Sundays....I am helping one of the P4 Classes....Then the pupils inside very cute!!! HAHA! Got it?! Well, Most of them are very interactuve...But easily distracted...There was this girl called Melisa.She kept doodling in her textbk.HAHA!I kept staring at her but she kept looking at me and kept smiling....OMG! HAHA!On the other hand,There was this boy named Mark....Playful but okay...He can be quite naughty at times but...Okay.... They are easily distracted right??? Well,I name you one incident,There was this weirdo waiting outside our classsroom, and kept jumping around.They kept looking outside so I had no choice but to do plan B. I went and stood at the door so that they will stop looking outside.The door had a transparent glass in the middle so they can see evrything...HAHA! I blocked 3/4 of it...HAHAHA! I ma so evil....Anyway,It worked,YIPEEE!!!During mass,I was kinda lucky cuz I actually saw____.(Sera know this one.) Seraaaa! I ask to see on Saturday right?! Why you nvr look!!! Anyway,Just to let you ppl know...HE IS FREAKING CUTE LAHS! OMG!!! Sera keep saying he weras specs and is too tall but SO WHAT! The only thing can confirm is that he does NOT wear specs....AHAHAHAHAH! Ok..Thats it,Stay Tuned for more stories! :]
