Today
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
HELLO! I had ELDDS today hahahaha.Ok.Um,Lemme think, I went to sch with Laura,Reached school and met Valerie in the class room. Talk talk talk. Home Econs,Got scolded cause forget bring book.HAHAAHAA.Ok.No cookery.Literature.Ms Koh aked,"Did you write this?Cause your handwriting looks like Nicole's"Lol.HAHA.Recess.Ate hokkien mee with Vicky,WhaiFen,Mel,Reena,Val.Sorry Yoges!! Anyway,Had maths after that.HAHAHHA. Ok.Um,Do work.Its maths-.- Science.HAHA,Erm sat with WhaiFen.Sorry k.My specs the lens came out cause I took it out. HAHA.Took quite a long time before I could put it back. Lol. CHINESEEE! i sat with WhaiFen again.HAHA.We keep laughing,Omg.WhaiFen damn funny. Mr Wong also.Omg.Mr Wong say Vanessa's handwriting like how those chinese people write on a red piece of paper to ware of ghosts. I'm not sure if I spelled that right.Anyway, I had fun today.I managed to finish my hw during ELDDS. hahahahahahaha.I got stalker seh. Folllow me until Bukit Batok.She's givin' me the creeps.HAHA.Vicky and Annabelle toohs. Gosh. Reach home. My hair damn silky now.WHEEEE!!!Helping my sister with her I-Dive thing.Stupid Ms Tham,Never teach,Just give homework.Ass luh you. My sis donno how to do maths work manzxc.Helping her now. Her teacher really..Omg.I'm pissed.Her i-Drive partner on MC,Leave my sis do everyth.Omg.Is my sis your maid?!!Like wth luh.Ok.BYEBYE.


