First day
Monday, June 29, 2009
Yeah.First day of term 2.
Took MRT with YingQi and sis.
They ditched me halfway,
When I found them they were like ,
"Blur" or something.
I PAISEH MYSELF :(
Saw FOO XU HUI pn the bus.
OMG!
My sis and Yingqi almost sat with her!!
No offence lah.
BUt :-S
GOOD.
I bought gifts for Reena,mel,Val,Vicky and WhaiFen.
Sorry Rachel.
Hmph,
YuJin gave me this SUJU card,
OMFG :O
YEAH! ;D
Hmph,
New sitting arrangements.
I dont want to change lorh.
BEST PARTER = HAN YING QUAN.
Hhahah!We will like do lame stuff at the back during lesson ;D
I'm really tired :(
But I dont care ;)
Hmph,
Went to have lunch.
I NEED TO RUN.
Luckily tomorrow got P.E.
As in I need to run.
But the teacher sucks :-S
No offence lah.
So like I dont wanna go for PE.
I can run anytime I want.
No need to be during PE.
HAAHA!
Hahaha!Thats mostly it.

