Gathering
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Hmph,Had 6Love08 Gathering.
Less than half the class went-.-"
Hmph,Okay lah.
Just freakling waited damn long.
Then like go play.
The ditched me and CKT.
Didnt really bother telling us where they were.
We were freaking pissed.
So we go play ourselves.
Go play flying Fox.
But alot of people so went to like shade.
Sat down.Use plastic bag....For "mat"HAHA.
Okay eh.
Then it was like less sunny and more empty,
So we go play flying fox.Nobody at all (:
Play play play.
People start to come...
Got off.
Saw the rest,They come talk to us.
Not all lah.
Hmph,They left.
KT and I played with the baby..more like toddler.
Hahaha.
Cute yeah.
Hmph,Went to buy drinks and look for them.
They were prankcalling...boys..
Hahahaha.
We just join them lah.
Patched up?
Yeah,sort of.
Play...Buy Drinks...Talk...yknw.
Then bye bye.
I bought SiWon's nametag and this card with yknw who in it (:
I'm happy.
Hahaha!
Tired :-S
Bye.

