Hahaha~
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Okay,The date is wrong so yeah,
This post was written on 26 JUNE.
Michael Jackson has passed away :( :( :(
Okay,anyway,
I was taking many many quizzes yesterday.
Mostly name generators but so what.
HAAHAH.
I was reading Valerie's blog just now,
something made me laugh.
This:"ok aft watchin we walked around then i just realised that all NEW URBAN MALE staff the guys all damn HOT!!! but not all la.. :p HEHEEH"
Hahaha!
OMG.It was really really surprising.
SHE HAS GROWN TO BE A WOMAN! ;D
But I thought she'll write about seeing my sister :P
Oh!Valerie!She really didnt see you,
& besides,She wont ignore you if she saw you,
because if she does,I will help you box her ;D HAHAHA!
Hmph,I bought something for VALERIE LEO & others ;)
Hhaah!I feel so good.
I think Valerie's present rocks ;D
Hahaha!I really really need to start on my report now.
But before I say bye,
I would like to say something to SISTERR NICOLE LIM (:
NICOLE♥
Sisterrr!!I miss you okay! Sorry for not buying you a present on your brthday :(I already planned what to buy for you.Hahaha!Maybe christmas or earlier I pass to you, that is once I get it okay! Any favourite colour??Hahaha!I try to get you one that is big okay!But I need to save first.Hehe (: Anyway,Love you♥


