<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Church
Saturday, July 25, 2009

HELLO.
I went to church today.
P4 CLASS.
Aunty Suzana never come so Aunty Alice took over.
Omg,She asked me if I wanna take over the class.
I was only an assistant ehh :P
But I did.
It was fun.
We played games and watch videos.
Hmph,The boys noisy as usual...
Disturb me only.Hhahaha!
Bad thing is that only 12 of them showed up for class today -.-
Mass,Sebastian served mass (:
Sera was there too,Hahah!
My mom said she thought Sebastian was my sister,
Side fringe,skinny jeans,
The same.
Hhahaha!
Went home.
Hmph,Samatha and friend gonna watch Liverpool match.
Hahah!Good for them (:
Anyways,Homeworking.
So,Bye bye ;D