Haha~
Monday, July 13, 2009
SCHOOL ;D ;D
I was like actually more talkative today lah.
Heh heh heh.
Omg!! For the first time,English was actually fun :O
Seriously (:
Science,Physics.
Hmph, Okay lah.
I think I can pass the test this Thurs :D
Whoots (:
Hmph,
Maths.
hahhaa!
YuJin and I sneaked out of the classroom to get the maths proj in class :P
She didnt find out -.-"
LIterature.
More projects :-S
Chinese.
Tsk,
Vanessa Never bring thumbdrive.
So like only half was presented.
I'm like gonna redo.
I say the things all rubbish,Hahaha!
Oh!After I presented,
I went to draw something on Vanessa's " husband's " face.
It was mean so I correction taped it off,
HAHHAHAHA!!Omg.
Then~
Went Home.
" Hmph, Oh yeahh.
I am very sorry for not being able to make it,
Dont be such a P.P.P.P okay??
HAHAHA!! I tell you what that means soon.Heh.
Good luck for your tournaments and all,
Hhahaha! & CHILLAX.
Dont get so pissed easily man, Wink Wink ;D Hahaha! "

