<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Omg! ;D
Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello!
Omg,Today rocks my socks ehh!! ;D
I'm in a freaking good mood :O
Geog was quite fun.
Went to Cyberland so yeah!
Hmph,I was like copying the answers from the screen halfway when like
this blog was flashed on everyone's screen :-S
No Offence lah,
Its a not a girl's blog ehh.
But,Went coming up right,
The teacher scold me,
Say my fringe too long -.-
I pinned it up during chinese lesson.
HAHA!
But I look gross.
So I push to the side.
Its like back to my side fringe for now ;)
RECESS.
Heh,NOthing lah.
English.
Hmph,FUn,I guess.
I was discussing things with Gloria,Cheyenne and YuJin.
HAHA!
It was group work.
All our ideas were put together and I formed a new name.
"Lavishh"
HAH!I'm so lame :P
LIterature,
Hiaya,NOthing lah.
Hmph,
MATH.
Wth,I got full marks for the test.
Heh heh heh.
But when doing my own work,
I was alone,Mel never come.
Get Well Soon okay!
Think of R.
WINK WINK ;D
Thanks So Much YuJin! :)
유진사랑합 :D