Reena's House & Cathechism Class
Saturday, July 18, 2009
I went to Vivo yesterday.
Ate at SUPERDOG.
Yum yum.
Hmph,Walked around.
Disturb Ophelia,HAHA!
Valerie wanted to like buy rubberband but she dont dare go into the store -.-"
HAHA.
Bought already,
Went to the camera developing shop and decorated pics.
Omg,I lovee it luh,
We look good ,Hehh.
Yeahp,Then went home :)
Haha!
I went to Reena's house today.
Feel sorry for Valerie and Mel,Woke up so early.
Hmph,
Reached there.
Reena was a bot irritated cause we didnt pick up our phone.
Sorry Reena,CHILL.
Had lunch first.
Okay,
Started on both projects.
Almost done.
Just Need to Paste the pictures on it only.
So we played this card game.
HAHA!
Omg,So Fun.
Yay!!!
Its really reallty fun.
Keep playing non stop :O
But because of this,I never go down like earlier even though my dad never call.
My sister was like late for her class.
I felt damn bad luh.
I went for cathechism class.
Today was fun,Play games only.
Omg,We had to either draw od act out the cartoon given to us and the rest guess.
The boys did theirs,Answer was Barney
It looked like some retard that cannot move.
AHAH!!!
They never guess correct so we got the point.
I had to do Elmo.
AHHA!
CANNOT.
Daniel say cannot do sound effect.
Tsk,Annoying :(
Hmph,Went home after that.
I went to caltex and bought two kinderjoys for my sister.
I was really really sorry.
She gave me sneakers (:
Oh,Most important part of today,
Valerie wore jeans and tied her hair :O
SO PRETTY.
Ate at SUPERDOG.
Yum yum.
Hmph,Walked around.
Disturb Ophelia,HAHA!
Valerie wanted to like buy rubberband but she dont dare go into the store -.-"
HAHA.
Bought already,
Went to the camera developing shop and decorated pics.
Omg,I lovee it luh,
We look good ,Hehh.
Yeahp,Then went home :)
Haha!
I went to Reena's house today.
Feel sorry for Valerie and Mel,Woke up so early.
Hmph,
Reached there.
Reena was a bot irritated cause we didnt pick up our phone.
Sorry Reena,CHILL.
Had lunch first.
Okay,
Started on both projects.
Almost done.
Just Need to Paste the pictures on it only.
So we played this card game.
HAHA!
Omg,So Fun.
Yay!!!
Its really reallty fun.
Keep playing non stop :O
But because of this,I never go down like earlier even though my dad never call.
My sister was like late for her class.
I felt damn bad luh.
I went for cathechism class.
Today was fun,Play games only.
Omg,We had to either draw od act out the cartoon given to us and the rest guess.
The boys did theirs,Answer was Barney
It looked like some retard that cannot move.
AHAH!!!
They never guess correct so we got the point.
I had to do Elmo.
AHHA!
CANNOT.
Daniel say cannot do sound effect.
Tsk,Annoying :(
Hmph,Went home after that.
I went to caltex and bought two kinderjoys for my sister.
I was really really sorry.
She gave me sneakers (:
Oh,Most important part of today,
Valerie wore jeans and tied her hair :O
SO PRETTY.

