School~
Monday, July 20, 2009
Hello;
Hahah!I had fun in school today ;D
Hmph,English okay luh,
I passed the test,so its good.
Science,Mrs Lee never come, so this teacher took over.
Seriously,I only did a bit of my work.
Hahah!
I was like talking to Amanda and YingQuan.
Hmph,RECESS.
Played the card game for a while.
haha!
Omg, SO FUN.
Math,Boring luh.
Mrs Gomez keep writing the wrong number then she say she was testing us -.-
tsk.
Hmph,Literature.
Okay,Pretty interesting I guess.
I was reminded about the LD trip.
Heh.
Chinese.
Tsk,Mr Wong almost slept luh.
Hahah!
Went to Vivo,Mel was sick.
Get Well okay.
Think of double R.
Hmph,Met HyoJin,YuJin's sister, then went to SuperDog.
Hahah!
ATE.
YuJin and sis kept fighting -.-
KhaiTing and I went home first.
Wahh,I couldnt sleep in the bus.
Someone so noisy,Keep talking.
HAHA!
Reached home ;D
& I AM GOING TO AE YU JIN HOUSEEEEEE ;D
Wheeeee~
Hah,I'm lame :P

