<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Oh she makes me feel like shit!
Monday, August 31, 2009

Hmm,
My computer is fixedd!
Whee~
Thanks Dad.
Okay,Teacher's day.
We got celebration.
Its was fun...But got boring halfway.
heh..
Then after celebration got class party.
Yeahh rightt.
Some party:S
I missed the whole thing..
I want my things back.
Its so annoying man.
Missing the party is already bad enough but I have to listen to JENNY talk!?
Its not worth it lah -.-
I really hate the person yknw,
If not for him/her I wouldnt be stuck in this mess.
Urgh,Ass lah,
Make me paiseh some more.
Cry ehh,so sissy -.-
Sheesh man,
In that state of course I cant go pri school and visit.
My face so gross -.-"
My jie found out the whole thing,
She say she come look for me.
She was really nice today,Really.
She gave me like food from her class party...
Then brought me to play laser quest.
I cheered up alot.
Thank youu (:
I'm gonna end here,Heh.

PS: VALERIE,CHILLLL!