<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Hahahaha~
Saturday, September 12, 2009

Its time,I have only an hours left till I leave for the church thing-.- Wish me luck.
I am back It was okay.
The ice breaker game was NOT FUN AT ALL -.-
Fun part is when we were at the church hall,
WE chit chatted with ppl from our class. AHAH! Slutt!!
HAHA. I FEEL SUPER HIGH! I just drank Helium (:
Wheeee~ I found out that I got chinese homework to do -.- Yucks :S

I AM DOING TWO QUIZZES CAUSE I AM BORED ;D
When was the last time you laughed?At Abbicia's house,HAHA!
When’s your birthday? 15 May

Honestly, who makes you happy most of the time? Elayne

What were you up to at 9pm last night? Tutoring-.-

Do you hold grudges? yeahp.

Pick a word that starts with the first letter of your first name? Naugtyyy

In the past seventy-two hours, have you been under the influence? NOPE :D

Who is your last text from? Soniyaaa

Who is your last phone call from? Melissa

One thing you’re looking forward to? December hols

Are you shy at first when it comes to meeting people? yeahhs :O

Has anyone ever called you sexy? yeah :O

What color is your camera? Brown/Bronze
Did you ever
overheard a conversation you weren’t supposed to? yes
Have you ever lived in Pennsylvania, Arizona, or Hawaii? Nahh~
Have you ever lived in Quebec, Dubai, or Chihuahua? Nope.
Did you even know Chihuahua was a place? Haha,No/:
By the way, what is your name? Naomi ;D
What time zone do you live in? KL/Singapore
How many letters does your name have in it? 5

Do you like being home alone or does it freak you out? I like it (:

Have you ever had to stay overnight at a hospital? Yeah :S

How old is the youngest person in your household? 9 years old

Do you have one of those friends that just have to constantly be in a relationship?
I think so :O

TAGG SEVEN PEOPLE
Abbicia
Elayne
LiJun
Serene
Soniya
Valerie
ZhiXuan