<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
you're a hot mess & I'm falling for you.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I woke up late todayy.
Omg,feel like a pig.
Hahaha!
Something very very weird happened yesterday.
I talk to Serene right,
Then she asked me to dream of her.
Wahh,I REALLY DID! :O
Freaked me out man...
But the "story" a bit weird leh.
Heh heh heh.
Hmm,Freaking bored.
Soniya is sick.
Tsk,WHY YOU NEVER TAKE CARE.
She really very poor thing.
She no more tissue and have no lunch to eat just now.
Anyway,GET WELL SOON.
I need to studyy.
Talking to SERAPHINA POON! ;D
I dont feel like going for the catholic thing on Saturday,
Elayne also not going,
So dont feel a need leh.
Oh my gosh,Cant imagine how many ppl will be in the bus to St Mary's-.-"
Luckily I going straight there,
HAHA!
But maybe it would be fun to sit in the bus too!
HAHAH!
Omg...I cant take my grandma alr,
As in sometimes she really gets on my nerves.
She always accuses me of doing things -.-
Its annoying.
And I dont wish to fight cause she will tell my dad and things will get bigger.
It sucks lah