<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Butterfly.you flashed in front of my eyes.
Friday, October 30, 2009

Heyyyylohs!
I AINT GOING TO DOUBLE H TODAY! :(
But its okay yah.
Anyway,Ate at LJS with YingQuan,Cheryl and WhaiFen.
Then went home.
MRT got some botak man,Crazy one.
Keep asking us move.
I give him the disgusted face :)
Hhahhaha!
SCHOOL IS OVER.
But I kinda miss it.
I hugged Mrs Lee,Miss Loke and Mrs Francis today.
Made peace with Miss KOh and Mr Wong.
Made my day only lorh :)
Hahahah!
I dont get why WhaiFen thinks my legs are nice,
Valerie also.
Then I dont get why Gloria and
Joie think I am pretty -.-
Hhaahha!Even if I am the last one on earth,
Confirm wont be pretty or have nice legs.
Sigh. But I think everyone,
Except me,Is very very pweety and have nice legs.
Sigh,I miss my childhood when
I didnt cared much about how I looked like,
I wish I could turn back time. :]