<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
happyyyy
Friday, October 16, 2009

I went to WhaiFenn's house againnn (:
Super super fun
Ate at KFC with Abbicia,ZhiXuan,Serene,Chemane and Soniyaa(BFF).
hAHHAHAHS/
Supposed to go WhaiFen house together but they changed their minds so okay lor.
Played with ZhiXuannnn...
On MRT trying my best not to laugh,
Calista,Ivy and WhaiFen's face ahh...How can NOT laugh?! -.-
I smiled lah.Heh.
We play play play.
Then went down but things then play.
Then I went on WhaiFen's bed.
Took the lower deck,Ivy and Calista the top one/
Viewed WhaiFen's baby pics.
Haha,CUTE.
Then all sleep (:
Her bed so soft.
Very nice to sleeepppp (:
Woke up then homed.
I WENT TO CRYSTAL JADE.
Ahhh~ Damn it niceeee.
Then COLD ROCK,Eat ice-cream,Rocks lah (:
EXAMS OVER.Happy happy me.