I'm too paiseh for my shirt
Friday, October 2, 2009
Today got english exams.
I think I did okay lah,Can Pass ;D
Paisehh myself.
I slept after finishing paper 2.
I didnt even know I slept lah!
hahahaa,Then Miss Loke had a hard time taking/collecting my paper.
Amanda say she laugh when Miss Loke collected my paper =.=
PAISEHH!:X
Then went to Vivo,Walk around.
Went to Toys R US!
Oh my gosh! Got this cat thing right,
When Soniya touched the box,
It moved,yucks,So scaryy! :(
I bought a Ben 10 pencil case.
Hahah!Then play yo-yo.
Paiseh again,I tell ZhiXuan,Soniya and Serene I show them trick,My yo-yo string broke then the yo- yo roll off while the string was still stuck on my finger :S
They laugh in my face!
Then met Calista and Chemane.
We walk some more.
AngSua ppl left.
Then the rest of us started speaking in Cantonese and TeoChew (:
Cool not? ;D
Calista went home.Then me.
Hahaha!y dad brought chicken wings home :)
Nice! ;D HAHAH!
oh! Latern festival tomorrow,EXCITED ;D

