<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Barbie,Mania.
Thursday, November 12, 2009


I woke up today.
My mom bought me breakfast,
Which was inclusive of Lor maigai,Choco-chip muffin and yoghurt drink (:
HAHAHA,Then I started watching the Barbie And the 12 dacing princesses.
Oh my gwash,I loved it the first time I saw it luh!
Serious,So I watched it again today.
I was SO RIGHT.
It rocks,I am currently watching Barbie & The Diamond Castle.
Just finish watching the 12 dancing princesses.
I feel like I cant get enough of Barbie shows.
I have almost all the vcd except for these 2 I am watching now.
The storyline are just BEST!
Hahahha,& WTH, Barbie is pretty lehs (:
I know its gay but I cant help wathcing it! :P
Oh No! 2 more days and I am leaving,
I confirm gonna miss someone damn bad lah :(
Anyway,Back to my Barbie Marathon!
PEACE ;D