<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Be there for me.
Sunday, November 22, 2009

Photography. Pictures, Images and Photos

I am alone at home :O Saddening :( Going to celebrate Felicia's birthday tomorrow, Yay! I went to cook SNSD's promoted ramen yesterday.And just ate another packet of ramen today, Oh my gosh, It rocks. Hahahha! (: I am freaking bored nowzxc. My sister is like not back and my parents also. Talking to YingQuan on the phone. Just prank called her sister! Hahaha. Hmm, Its so quiet. Shucks, Too quiet. heh. I feel like sleeping ;) Hahaha, I miss Yu-Jin. I think she already went back to Korea. Sigh. I dont even know if I will see her next year eh. Oh my gawd, She rocks. & I wanna tell her something too :( I'll just stop nhere then,Bye!