The dawn is breaking,A light shining through.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
This week has been tough.
I hate it.
And oh my gawsh,Need to tell someone something.
XXX,
If you really think that you are extra,Then just tell us.
Dont say that you are like some ice wall between our friendship.
You are freaking nice and smart, Why dont you use that for good use eh?
STop throwing her around like a toy.
Why dont we just share it.
Cant you undestand that I am trying to help you?
Why are you like so stubborn.
I am wasting my tears on you.
Thinking that it will work out.
This is all freaking CRAP that I dont want to be part of.
I want to forget everything that happened,But can I?
You were the one whom said I was pissing you off.
Fine,If thats the way you feel.
I am just wasting my breath on you anyway.
After all that I said,And everything you said.
You finally chose to close the conversation.
Fine,Thats when I gave up.
Then you start it again by saying sorry?
What are you trying to do.
I am not being mean or anything but cant you just understand that I am trying to get things right.
This whole post is freaking harsh and I am sorry.
If you think sorry can solve everything,You are wrong.
Because I know when I said sorry,It only gets 3% of your sympathy.
Maybe less.
Let me tell you,I give up okay.
I think I am going to go seperate ways from you.
Cause I dont deserve it.

