<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Heart break
Saturday, November 28, 2009

lovely.(: Pictures, Images and Photos

Hello, Oh my gosh, I am bored, Hahaha I am always bored. I need to make a new EZ link card asap O: Or else die already. Heh heh (: Anyway, I like Jarjit from Upin and Ipin. Heh heh, This is getting out of point :S Uhm, I feel so slack. I slept then eat then sleep again :S Hahaha, But like my maid went home already,Now I spend most of my time doing chores..Its not fun :( Hahha. I wanan see Ae Yu Jin nowww! I wanna go Korea with her! I miss her a lot :X Seriouslyyy~ I wanna talk to her and go her house again!! Sighhh,She did not go online these few days uh. How to talk to her like that?! Must try to contact her! I have been talking to Valerie. Bur she's not online also!! Whyy?! Omg,What to do?!! Okay okay,Must chill. I stop here. Byeeee [: