<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
If it’s meant to be, it’s worth it all.
Saturday, November 14, 2009

Playing in the Leaves! Pictures, Images and Photos

"Something so strong shouldn’t make me feel this weak."

Its time. I am leaving at 7pm for my cruise.
I promise to take many pictures for people who wanna see (:
Hmm,I thought it would be a good day to start with but it wasnt.
I was telling my mom about something but we ended up fightung again,
I went home and learnt how to play "River flows in you" on the piano [:
Playing halfway,then three preachers of one of the church came and talk.
I answered the door so they talk to me.
Coincidentally, They said, Read out something form the bible,
Then they ask me...
"Do you think teenagers are becoming more selfish and disobedient to their parents?"
I was like shit.But I said yeahs luh.Hmmm,I felt guilty.
I am gonna apologise to my mom (:
5 days a trip,Hope I come back safely (:
I will miss like many people,Sigh~