<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
La la la la la Land
Monday, November 23, 2009

Shotgun Pictures, Images and Photos

Hello! I am super super super bores today! Oh my gawsh, I am going for pedicure later O: Hahhaa, Someone is playing match again :) Hahha,Good Luck uhs. Hahaha, Anyway, I am asking YingQuan to jin me for pedi but she dont want. Sheesh, Hhaha,I will make sure she goes later! Hahahhaha! (: I am eating like maggi mee almost everyday. Later got cancer! O: Nothing to cook uhs! Howww~ I MISS MY MAID! :( Sigh sigh, Now what am I gonna do?! :'( Kya kay, Stopping here! bye!