I am going to KL later. Sudden trip. Weird right? I am gonna miss someone damn bad man :S Howwwww~ Anyway,I ate Botak Jones yesterday night, Damn shoik! I have been watching Super Junior Full House and Super Junior E.H.B since this morning (: Whoo! SuJu Rushhhh! I know Serene gonna miss me, Hhahaha! (: Valerie's Brother should be getting his PSLE results today. Hhaha! To think I know Everything, Heh heh. I havent pack my things for the trip yet O: Hahaha! Hmm,Must start packing or something. I have chips! WHoot whoot! ;D I miss watching Super Junior shows. Must start again! They are like now on tour so not many vids on them recently,. Actually got none at all. Latest is like 3 months ago I think, Sigh. Nevermind. I wait for them to return lor (: I wanna watch New Moon! AHHH~ Packing things now,Bye bye!


