<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Walk down memory lane.
Thursday, December 10, 2009

black and white photography Pictures, Images and Photos

THE WORD "LAWL" MAKES ME LAUGH! O:

I AM BORED! Serious! I am bored to the macks. Hhaa! I am trying to myself high,It worked. Kind of. I watched many kiddy shows. For the fun of it. Hahha! ;D I think Chicken Little's voice is very very annoyinggg~ Hmm, Conference call with Darren,Sera and Bryan. Darren and Bryan sound the same luh! Reallyyy~ They dont believe. -.- Hmm, Sera and I had a hard time figuring out who's who. Uhh,Actually not that hard lah. The one that does not knoe Ernie is Darren. Hahha! I like the feeling of accomplishment. Hahha! I managed to vaccum the whole house! Hhahah! Three cheers for me! ;D Uh,Talk for quite long then Bryan and Darren put down the phone. Never even say byebye! :( Hhaha! Then The whole convo ended :O Darren daid Bryan's call was linked to him so not his fault or something O: Hhaha. UHm,Thats probbably what happened the whole day. Boring right? -.- Sad luh. Wanna cry already. Heh, Actually I dont wanna cry at all O: I think I am gonna end here! Peace! ;D