Hello! I am back from Malaysia! Had really truckloads of fun there. Reached KL. Ate! Then went to explore the resort. Then ate and shop. Hhaha! I told my sister and all this pineapple joke then the drink of the day was pineapple sun rise.Hhahaa! We all kept laughing then the woman thought we making fun of her! Hhaha! Oh my gosh. Had dinner with some relatives, Whoo! Yum! Then went to sunway Lagoon the next day and play at theme park and water park. Damn fun. Like the theme park are mostly the rides that will go 360 degrees around. Like Viking and another one. BUt the viking turn a bit too slow so quite boring for me. The other one was freaking fun! ;D Damn fast. Whoo! ;D Uhm, Then my younger sister and I went back first. she freaking dont wanna sit the rides and I got no partner cause all in pairs so go back lorh. Uh,Bathe already then ate. The hot plate noodles are freaking nice! O: Then we went to shop some more. Then went back to rest. The next day, Checked out and headed to Malacca. Reached the hotel.Went Swimming! & visited mother's side the relatives. All peranakan. I saw all my great-great's pictures. It was very cool. & Gosh, They cursive handwriting are freaking nice!! :) Went for dinner. It was great. Then went back to sleep. Next day, Ate at this favourite Malacca place of ours. Then visited more relatives. Saw this picture of my great grandmother and her siblings. All wear the peranakan thing O: Lucky I no need wear but if I have to,I am still honoured. Hahha! (: Uhm, Then visited one last relative and off we go. Ate at Nando's then headed to Johor. Then stopped there to eat Secret Recipe and buy things. Then finally reached home. Unpacked. Then started watching i Carly! I loveee this vacation! ;D


