'I wish someday my prince will take me off on a white horse off to his castle'
HiHi!I went back to school today to help out with sec one registration preparations. I met Rachel and all at Commonwealth then walked to school (: Then breifing then went to eat chicken rice with Chemane,Ee Hwee,Charlotte and Monica (: Then they left to play Basketball while I waited at Outram to meet Soniya. Went to make payment for tee shirts at Tampinies. We were trying to guess which of the many ppl was the blogshoop owner. We found her! :) She's so nice! :) Then we went to toilet then walked around. I bought christmas prezzies for like my mom,My younger sister and my older sister already. The rest buy tmr I think O: Hhha! SOniya is so nice! I super super LURVE her! :) Then we sent asshole messgaes to 7 people O: HAHHA! Damn fun. Ate. Then homed! Soniya's pants almost fell! O: HAHHA! Peace!


