<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Protection.
Monday, December 28, 2009

Cat Paw Print Pictures, Images and Photos

I LOVE CHIA WHAIFEN! (: Hhaha! Met whaifen at school today.Then continue doing student leader things.Omg,Super hot lah. Sun here,Sun there -.- LingYi got sore eye! Couldnt come! Ahhh~ Why!! I miss her already! :( I also got! Mine swollen eye ehs! :( Hmm, Got briefing and everything! Calista likes to sy "so" ! HAHAH! Ivy,... Nothing to say lah, SHE'S GROWING TALL!O: ANyway, I saw Miss Ae Yu Jin! Miss her like damn alot!! :( Hmm, Then finish! Go toMac's with Samantha,WhaiFen,Henritta,Ivy,Sasha and Nicole. The last three names came late. Hhaha! Then no space to sit! Ivy cannot eat burger! Sooo Messy! Hahha! Then saw my sister! Heh heh! (: Then took cab with WhaiFen to my house bus stop. Waited for bus then bye bye! Talked to her during the wait and the time in the taxi. We got alot of things to catch up on! HAHAH! Okay! Thats it man! Bye! :)