
Flag Day rocked my socks lahh! First I got to be in my Jie's group. SOmeone show me attitude worhs O: Hhaha! I partner Vicki then ask for donation! Our tin was damn light at first :( But after lunch it was fricking heavyyyy! ;D Ate at KFC! Cheyenne took sugar became damn high! O: Hhaa! Uhm, Ate korean rice cake,SHOIK! Then went back to school! Sticker pasting on seniors time!My Jie poor thing. She say got alot of weird people she dont know, excluding her buddy ( Gloria ) , paste stickers on her -.- HAHA! Then! I WENT OUT! My dad's was nice, He offered to bring home my school bag so easier for me. (: Went with YingQuan and Gloria to Ion and Wisma. Hhaha! UHm, FUN! We went to window shop. Eat hong kong cafe which Gloria and YingQuan started throwing gross tissue papers at each other O: It ended up on the floor,Hhaha. Then we became horny and started touching each other. O: YINGQUAN STARTED IT! Hhaha! Walk walk walk! Me and Gloria bought Dress together.YingQuan buy top! WE WILL BUT THE SUPERMAN BRA NEXT! ;D HMMM. Today I am happy cause I got to hold GLORIA'S hand a lot! (: I am happy girl!

