Heyyyy~ Oh my gosh,Its beeen so long since i fricking post! What can I say? I busy galzxc whats! :) Anyway, Today's my mummy's birthday! :) I bought her a present! Hhaha! Soniya helped/ Hmm, Went to Mac's to eat with ZhiXuan and Soniya. Hhaha! So fun. I LOVE APPLE DIPS! ;D ZhiXuan is now officially my baby gal (: Soniya is officially my.... SONIYA! She refuse to change her name so..Okayy! Oh my gosh! NEVER EVER PLAY PRANK ON YOUR FRIEND'S SISTER. YOU WILL DIE. Like me :S Hhaha! ZhiXuan,Soniya and I called Zhixin and now WE ARE DEAD. Hhahha! But like I said SORRRY!! :P Lesssson learnt,Well, A bit laah. Heh heh (: I am like super tired everyday. I dont know whyyyy! :( HAHAH! I am gonna win the bet! YuJin's chinese not improving ;D Wheeee~ Serene cheated on me! She have dont know how many wives / girlfriend already! I ask her put me first she say she's first! EGO ONLY SIAH! -.- Nevermind! I got someone else ^^ Whaifen misses me but she dont wanna admit. Can tell from her face. Nurin rocks. I love her (: Aiyooo,So many tests,I lazy do eh! If life was more interesting maybe i will do! But NOOOO~ Hhaha! Okay okay! Time to stoppp {:


