<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
EFL!
Saturday, March 13, 2010

2 SAINT ANNE

Day One :
Heyyyyy! I just came from EFL! It was totally awesome, Packed with amzing adventures! ;D Hmm, Okay so I reached Pasir Ris Park, Campsite area! :) Met Instructors and ice breaking! It was fun for me laah! :) Hahha! Is & Fad, Instructors! My group name AWESOME. SA was sadly broken up intp two groups! :( But still we had fun, In my case. Then we did outdoor cooking :) Grouped with YingQuan and Amanda! (: Cooked maggi meeee! Ours was damn yummyyyy! (: Hmmm, then more ice breaking thennn, RIVER CROSSING! Oh my gosh! It was like fricking fun okay man! ;D Then we played games (: Thought of cheers. Whoohoo! (: Dinner, Then swamp trail. Amanda keep asking me to hold her shoulders tighter (: HAHA! So cute! I keep asking for Nurin, I wanted to hold her hand (: Hahha! I grabbed it damn tight! O: Then sleeeppp! Gloria said she wanted to talk to me then she pretend to sleep cause got teacher,Then went I call her name, NO REPLY. She sleep already! O: Hhaha! SO cute! (:

Day Two :
Woke up! Brush teeth. Change clothes! (: Yeahhh! (: Breakfast! (: Whoa, NASI LEMAK Worhs! (: Hhahah! SHoikkkkk! Then we changed to track pants! Then went for high elements! Gloria, Yoges, Me and Ayesha I think, We went for rockclimbing and did it for 5 times! HAHAHA! Superrr funnn! (: Hhah! The people for us jealous cause they did it only once! Hhaha! Then lunch! Eat already then went back to elements area! Did rock climbing again, This time with Gloria,WhaiFen and Nurin (: Funnnnnn~ Altogether Gloria and I did 7 times!! :) Then we saw white chickennns! Gave them name, " Chicken rice party! " Hhahah! ;D Then help belay people. Then shower shower shower! Suppose to go Downtown east shower but not enough bathroom :( So some of us went back to campsite! showered at men toilettt! (: Shoik! ;D Dinner! Camp preparation (: It was not what i thought it would be but still... Hahah, I never cried so much during a camp before :( Hahha! (: Then sleeeeepppp! (: Gloria and I eat and talkkk then sleeeeeep! (:
Day Three :
Woke up! ATe breakfast! Then went to Mc Ritchie for trekking! (: Yayyyyy! So fun! Sing and walk! Gloria and I hold hands ^^ Water breakkk! Hhaha! ETC. It was fun! (: I thought it was only 15 minutes but it was 3 hours! (: Then came back! Mass dance! It was like shit. But Gloria and I bcame high when there was music!! (: Yeah baby! (: Finished, Got our chalet keys! Whoo hoo! It was small but cosyy! Yu JIn straight away boiled water, Put it in our bottles and into the freezer. So motherlyyy (: Then we had one hour. 2A was united in this hour. I loved it! We were ready for campfire! (: Ate dinner and here we go! I was damn high! So I ran around kissing people! Hhahah! Then ^^ with Gloria, Nurin and Denise! Supppose to do with WhaiFen but no time! I owe her one! (: First to perform, It was totally awesome! It turned out great! (: Cheerring and etc! Then went back to chalets! (: Party party then Rachel, Me and Yu Jin knocked out! (: (:
Day Four :
Valerie left her fricking shit in the toilet! HAHAHAH! Dman funny! Took breakfast then class photos! (: Area cleaning (: Camp finale and evaluation form, Last performance of campfire with 2A and instructors. Said goodbye! Hugs and cries! (: Reached school, Dad brought me to eat! (: Then homed! GOt hamster! REPEL! ;D So cute! (: Nadine went for SHINee concert!! :( OKay okay! Slepttt! and thats ittt! (: Lurveee!