I went to cotton on with Abbicia and Pulara and Serene. (: Bought my shorts then on to comics connection.Bought my Sunny badgeeeee! ;D So happpy! Hhaha! Then see other badges, Heh. Ate at hong kong cafe! (: Yummayyyye. Serene dont know how to use fork and spoon. O: Homed with YingQuan and Amanda ! (: Took pic of loving couple at Jurong ^^ So sexyyy! (: Hhaha! Thats it lahhh~ Oh yeah peeps,I removed my tag board but dont stop visiting okayyy? (:
Cao Ah Lian!Miss me anot? You can talk singlish I also can^^ Stop flirting can? -.- Irritating only siahs. And stop making so much noise with stationery and furniture. Your hand lean onit already confirm willl break! Uhm, You wanna be ahlian? I teach you laah! Secret method! "Be yourself" You will surely pass man! Wink wink! You not very pretty also lahh. So stop thinking you are okay -.- My jie jie say if you comb hair your hair will fall out faster. So dont comb so much luh~ What if next time we meet you botak!? O: How!? Will be damn embarassing ehs. And its embarassing for ME, not for you cause you botak already what, Cant grow back the hair, No chance lah :( So if you wanna go out better make sure you wear wig or there is still some hair on your head okay? (: Muacks.


