<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
The party's gonna stop.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010

shinee banner Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh my goshhh!I just fricking found out SHINee was at IMM on Sunday! Tsk! Oh my gosh luh! I am super slow. Best chance for me to meet Lee Jinki luh! :( Ahh~ He's probbrably on the plane back already. He looks damn goood in the videos I watched. Tskkkkk! My chance gone already luh. :( i could have hugged him okayy! D: Nvermind I go Korea and I find him ^^ The thing is he is so damn tall, 1.75 plus :( Sigh, But I must not cheat on my wife! :) I go find them with herrr! ;D Ae Yu Jin, Let's go together baby! (: This stinks. I have been waiting for them to come to Singapore since P6, Then now that they are here. I dont even get to see them :( Sobs :( Nevermind luhhh~ They'll be backk! (: Celeste keeps saying Serene is my boyfriend, Hahah! I dont mind yknw^^ Serene thinks she is good looking ~ Aiyerr. -.- But can say that lahhh. Hhaha! (: Nevermind, Celeste can have her! I got Ae Yu Jin [: