" I'm trying to forget what I said & wished I never met you."
Hey, Uh Posting about you now since you asked for it (: Haha, Uhm, Yeah, You are really great,Dont be so paranoid lah. 0: I am herezxc. Hahaha, Why you want be to be jealous so much?! Tsktsk O: HAHAHA, You're awesome just the way you are. Dont change anything alrightz. (: Hmm, You dont sound despo man, Chillaxx. I love our conversations and miss them when you're not around. Let's talk more alrightz. Outing soon okay? Probbably we can do the things we planned to do before ^^ I Luvvvvzxc youuu. (:
My Becky having her last day of school tomorrow :( So damn sad. I am surely gonna cry my eye out. I am gonna miss her like damn badly. :( She's super cute luh. Oh my goshhh. Tsk. Anyway. Homed with Katy. (: Ate at Mac's. Katy tell me lame jokes, She laughed herself. Sheeshhzxc. Heh.


