Oh my gosh, Long time no post sialz. Busy only luh! Hahah! Hmm, Now is like complete exam period luh. Tsk. Hate it. NAOMI CHIA HATES EXAMz! -.- Haha, Uhm, Today Chinese paper 1. Whaifen cried while doing it. Then she sleep and drool on the whole table. HAHA, Kidding. ON her hand only lah (: Hmm, Then during Geog or science, Everyone sian already! O: Whaifen ask me bite her hand, And I wanted to so I bite. She push her whole hand in my mouth ehz. Tsk. Haha, In the end is my teeth pain not her hand pain. :( Blah blah blah, End school went to eat at Mac's with Ivy & Whaifen (: I am getting fat, extremely FAT. Then homed. Hmm, Watched Ubin Boy. Recorded somewhere. Woah, Coeway Thng good-looking ehz. Something wrong in my head cause he's like the total opposite ( not ugly but not handsome.) Haha,yeahh. REENA FANG IS DAMN MEAN. Tsk. But Nurin is awesome ;D So the person that called me LAME & GAY (: Both AWESOME. ♥
THIS IS SPECIALLY FOR CHIA WHAIFEN. ^^
Confirm not I write. My handwriting way NICER. [:



