How to tell my parents I failed almost all my exams? D: Anyway, Went out with Nurin yesterday! Fricking fun to the max okay. Hahaha, Ate at home then left, Took 106 all the way to Cine. HAHAHA. Then took Neoprints. And ate frolick! (: Omg! Saw this guy look exactly like Onew,Called YuJin, She said take picture but he walk abit too fast. HAHA, Then walked around wait for Nurin's mum to transfer money, HAHA, Uhm, We camwhore at one corner and called Joshua^^ HAHA, Nurin say his voice damn sexy! ;D Wanted to watch movie but no time so ate Pasta Mania (: HAHA, Then homed. (: Hmm, It was really fun I swear ;D HAHA. I wanna it to happen again (: Hahaha, Eyes pain halfway luh D:In the bus, Alighted at my stop. Whaifen's curse : " You will fall down while walking down the stairs after alighting from the bus." I thought it would happened so I took the slope down, Sadly it was wet and I fell down D: HAHA, My butt damn pain, Tsk, Thanks A Lot WhaiFen D: HAHHA, She cursed me again after I told her, About the MRT. I think its gonna happen. I better be careful. (: HAHA, I told Joshua about it, And he laughed, HAHA. Tsk right! NURIN! I wanna buy the " Where is Muthu" shirt! HAHAHA! Buy with me! ;D Okay, Thats it, Stopping here. Updated already okay. (:


