<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Vintage ; Repeats itself
Sunday, May 30, 2010

vintage Pictures, Images and Photos

"Life is a battlefield."

Hey, Updates on blogg now. Hah,I am grounded. I am not supposed to use computer man, O: Haha, Anyway, I have no allowance, only able to use phone until 10pm and cant go out anymore -.- Sigh, My life stinks. Haha,Gosh, I really dont know what to do. I have no idea what you are trying to prove okay. I kept the promise but you didnt. Why? I dont know. Its like you are using her as priority now. You both spend all most every minute together and ditch me when doing so. Sometimes, you both count me in but in the end you both will suddenly be found missing but together. Wtf. Stop it okay. I am not some toy you can use whenever you want to play and chucked aside when you have new toys. At least try and understand my position. You broke the promise because of her, Betrayed me because of her, Ditched me because of her & now putting her as priority,Its fine. I dont mind anything. Just want you to realised what you've done. Now I know how {♥} felt.I really did not see this coming but Ohwell. Since you like her so much, Thanks for the memories beeartch. Anyway, My hamster is awesome. Super active (: Yay! (: