<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Love Drunk
Saturday, June 5, 2010

photography Pictures, Images and Photos

"Photographic Memory."

Hey, JoshuaaaZ. Haha, Stop sniffing on the phone, Take care of yourself can. Dont make me go there just to give you tissue paper. Haha, Thanks for wishing me & Nurin well (: Haha, You're awesome, Really. Still think you have an extremely sexy voice yeah (: HAHA, What should I do tomorrow? SHould I go for tuition or join in form Whaifen's 2nd lesson onwards. HAHA. I really dont know, Oops! Out of point. Uh, This month gonna be our 6th, Hoping for the best. 3rd weekkk okay! (: Lets get drunk on that day! ;D HAHA! Then I can see you spout nonsense LIVE! ^^ Heh heh. If not, Lets do it on your birthday yeah! (: Nurin! I miss you baby. :(