Colours make me Happy;
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
I have no idea why you are so stupid yknw. Like seriously, at least try to make sense. I hate math, Lazy to do my work. Myabe ill sleep then do it later hehe, Dont you find guys just the least attractive, Like all they ever think of is sex and they go out with people based on looks. They never consider your feelings and they often leave you alone after a while. All this for wht, They are so f*cked up i wish all guys were gay. Hahah, I must be crazy. My phone is like annoying, keeps losing batt. I wanna renew my plan asap. Urgh. Hmm, im fat, I know that, just didnt wanna believe it till now, My self esteem is so freaking low. I wish i could like not eat for a whole month and live. That way, ill be alive and skinny, FML. Okay. Imma go sleep now, xoxo.
