A different dimension;
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Omg isnt Justin Bieber like super yummy. Hahah. Havin church camp on like... Friday? I really dont feel like going, cause im like, lazyyyy. Hohoho. But im kinda excited for it! Hmm, Watched Never Say Neverrr again. Heheheh. Justin is soooooooo OMG. Wow. Dont you hate people. Well im trying my best not to. And hows it working out? Pretty good. I dont have anyone i hate but i do know of some haters. Have no idea why. At least I know of some people i can definitely depend on for support. Days at home are boring, Stuck studying, doing homework and playing the piano. Its kinda fun but when there's no song to play, thats when the fun ends. Sigh. Im sneaking usage on the comp if not, Ill probably be dead by now. Hahah,Okay. Thats all for now. Blog again soon. Xoxo.
