<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Korean BBQ
Sunday, August 19, 2012

You all don't know how to call people up is it? Yeah I may have eaten already but it's Korean food ey, my favourite, you all never bother asking. Seriously lah. And please don't vent it on me if you are angry. I do wash the plates okay, no only in front of you. The day where you all ditched me. It's not the first time what. Always leave me out. If you all ask I wouldn't mind, I didn't even hear anything.