Bully
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
So that is how easily one can feel hurt, its funny how its taken me this long to realize. I think I am jealous, jealous of other people, jealous of myself. I do not know or understand why, but I feel that I need to stop doing so cause this might affect others and I do not want that. I changed my blog link, hopefully people cant find me now or read whatever that I post cause I do not wish for them to think unnecessarily, like think that this post is about them or some sort cause my post is judging from a very general perspective. I sometime wish I held people closer to my heart, maybe that way they will not leave or if they leave, they might come back. But I'm wrong. During these very recent months, I've let so many people go without a single trace of me trying to hold on. Hahah so I guess it is partly my fault then? I watched the show bully earlier today and I feel so lucky I do not live their lives. But I still want to keep all those innocent people that took their lives because of bullying. Angels will guide you home. I want to not regret anything in my life. But how. I still think about some stuff and get upset, but I do not know how to stop it! that's why. I can't trust you and you know that. I mean you should know what you have done, ahh, I think I need that talk now. just wanna start my life over


