KOM HERE HAHA
Monday, January 6, 2014
So I just told Valerie and Azlyn about him. Haha they didn't exactly take it well. For one they were shocked like really. I alr told them to prepare themselves for the worst haha guess they didn't. They guessed like other names in class tho, which is like no way cause he is not even from class.
Honestly speaking though, after Valerie told me azlyn said I might like Rigel, I thought I might. Then thinking about it, I won't. Haha I used to be so sure that I would like him one day if I kept on disturbing him like this, but nothing's changed, I don't feel anything and he just seems like my older brother. So fun to hang around, and hugging would be okay. But kissing would be weird and WRONG. So yea, concluded I do not and will not like him. He is cute though, like if you are with him you won't be bored because he is so open and fun, and so nice to us. Anyone would be lucky to have him. He will find someone, I'm sure. & they'll be so cute together. I have no idea why I am even talking about this.
Erm anyway, back to him, Valerie and azlyn don't approve ah and it's totally fine because I don't think I can stand being with someone like that, super mood changes ahhh idk. It's just wrong everywhere. I can't explain. Hot and cold, I've been through this before and I don't want a re-run of it. Stay safe. I've cut all contact with him, contemplating if I still want to follow him on various social network accounts though he probably won't talk to me anymore either. Haha why do I always meet the wrong people.
Wish there were more Rigels. If only the whole world was filled with Rigels. Like the one in my class. The world would be such a happy place. If only he was a species. HAHA wtf Naomi.
Moving on to another topic, Fer is mean and cruel. But he got me what I wanted from indon so plus point. Lol. But he is mean. HAHAHA
I wanna post about Valerie for just one moment cause I know she feels insecure since I didn't give her a long post. I'm grateful for you, val. for being part of my 2013, you've made me grow as a person, cause when I'm with you I can share a lot of stuff. There is that one person you can tell everything to, idk I feel like I can do that with you, we have had so many h2h talks and not once was I bored or tired of listening to what you have to say. Thank you for listening to me. You told me you felt left out before, I don't want you to feel that way around me or our classmates. So if you need to talk to someone, just nudge me or knock on my desk. Haha I'll be there. Oh not to mention shopping. Haha first shopping trip in poly was with u. Honored? Hope you are. Anyway, my point is, sharing things whether it'd be troubles or joy , helps to relax the mind and this enables us to concentrate better. So thank you for listening, helping me to relax my mind and concentrate. So I can grow and make better choices. Hahaha let's learn to like the right guys now. 사랑해<3

